- Educational Consultant for 10 years, having served over 650 families to date
- Inclusion Teacher – Public School
- Middle School Administrator – Public School
- Special Education Director – Public School
- Exceptional Education Specialist – Public School
- Special Education Director for Private Technology Company
- Vice President of Educational Services for Private Outreach Programming Company for public schools.
- Member of the Council of Parent Attorneys and Advocates (COPAA)
- University of Virginia: Supervision and Curriculum (K-12) Endorsement
- University of Virginia: Teacher Certifications for Blind & Visually Impaired, and Instructional Technology
- George Mason University: Teacher Certification for Assistive Technology
- Lynchburg College: Masters in Education with concentration in Special Education
The Numbers Don’t Lie..
Years Helping Students
My value to you and your child…
Special education teaching expertise
Interprets education reports, tests, and data
Expert in all legal processes pertaining to IEPs, Eligibility, Mediation, Due Process, etc.
Educates and coaches parents through it all
Understands the politics
Established relationships with county officials, attorneys, and other specialists
Get In Touch